Research programme: diabetes and obesity therapeutics - Hanmi PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: DGAT - Hanmi; DGAT1 inhibitor - Hanmi; GPR119 agonist - Hanmi; HM 47000
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Diacylglycerol O acyltransferase inhibitors; GPR119 protein agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Obesity in South Korea
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diabetes-mellitus in South Korea