Research programme: pneumococcal vaccine - Therapix Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator NasVax
- Developer Therapix Biosciences
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Pneumococcal infections in Israel (unspecified route)