Triflusal - Simcere
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
- Class Antiplatelets; Salicylates
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Thromboxane A2 synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders; Cerebrovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cerebrovascular-disorders in China
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cardiovascular-disorders in China
- 06 Jul 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Cerebrovascular disorders in China (unspecified route)