Research programme: stroke and acute vascular events therapeutics - InVasc TherapeuticsAlternative Names: INV-155; INV-311
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator InVasc Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Peroxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Vascular-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Stroke in USA
- 27 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Vascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)