Research programme: lung transplant rejection therapies - VecturaAlternative Names: VR-909
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Vectura
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lung transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Lung-transplant-rejection in England
- 07 Jul 2011 Preclinical trials in Lung transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jul 2011 Research programme is available for licensing as of 07 Jul 2011. http://www.vectura.com/products/