Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapeutics - Apitope/Merck SeronoAlternative Names: ATX-MS 2; ATX-MS 3
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Apitope Technology
- Class Peptides; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Interleukin 10 stimulants; MHC class II gene modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Jul 2011 Early research in Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)