Japanese cedar pollen allergy immunotherapy - ALK-Abello/Torii PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: immunotherapy sublingual tablet (SLIT-tablet) - ALK-Abello/Torii; TO-206
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator ALK-Abello; Torii Pharmaceutical
- Developer Torii Pharmaceutical
- Class Allergens; Antiallergics; Japanese cedar pollen allergy immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration Allergic rhinitis