Research programme: growth hormone releasing factor analogues - TheratechnologiesAlternative Names: GHRF analogues - Theratechnologies; GRF analogues; TH 1173
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Theratechnologies
- Class Peptide hormones; Pituitary hormone releasing hormones
- Mechanism of Action Growth hormone releasing factor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Endocrine disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2013 Suspended - Preclinical for Endocrine disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 06 Oct 2011 Preclinical trials in Endocrine disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 01 Jan 2011 Early research in Endocrine disorders in Canada (unspecified route)