Metformin/vogliboseAlternative Names: CJ-30001; CJ-30002; HKB-0701/SLM-0807; SLM-0807/HKB-0701; Voglibose/metformin; Vogmet
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
- Developer CJ HealthCare
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Biguanides; Inositol phosphates; Small molecules; Sugar alcohols
- Mechanism of Action Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors; AMP activated protein kinase stimulants; Gluconeogenesis inhibitors; Glucose modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2012 CJ Cheiljedang Corporation completes a phase III trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in South Korea (NCT01370707)
- 30 Apr 2011 Phase-III clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in South Korea (PO)