Research programme: Tc 99m DTPA glipizide - CellPointAlternative Names: Tc 99m DTPA glipizide - CellPoint
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CellPoint
- Class Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetes-mellitus(Diagnosis) in USA
- 24 Jan 2012 CellPoint's entire portfolio of products under development licensed to Radiopharmacus in Brazil
- 12 Jul 2011 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)