Research programme: erythropoietin long-acting - GenovaAlternative Names: Nova-EPO
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genova Biotech Company
- Class Antianaemics; Erythropoietins
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anaemia in China (Parenteral)
- 12 Jul 2011 Preclinical trials in Anaemia in China (Parenteral)