Research programme: CD26 antigen inhibitors - Kainos MedicineAlternative Names: DPP-IV inhibitor - Kainos; KM-223
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology
- Developer Kainos Medicines
- Mechanism of Action CD26 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in South Korea