Research programme: zinc chelators - Interprotein
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator RIKEN
- Developer Interprotein Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Atopic-dermatitis in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Allergic-rhinitis in Japan
- 27 Jan 2006 Early research in Atopic dermatitis in Japan (unspecified route)