Lamivudine/lopinavir/ritonavirAlternative Names: Lopinavir/ritonavir/3TC
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Developer AbbVie
- Class Amides; Antiretrovirals; Deoxyribonucleosides; Dideoxynucleosides; Pyrimidine nucleosides; Pyrimidinones; Small molecules; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jan 2013 Abbott separates its pharmaceuticals business to new company called AbbVie
- 15 Jul 2011 Clinical trials in HIV-1 infections in USA (PO)