IMM 124EAlternative Names: Anti-LPS colostrum (Imm124-E) - Immuron; Bovine colostrum; Hyper-immune bovine colostrum powder (BCP) for NASH - Immuron; IMM-124E; IMM122-I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Immuron
- Developer Hadassah Medical Organization; Immuron; La Trobe University; University of Melbourne; Virginia Commonwealth University
- Class Antibodies; Polyclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Alcoholic hepatitis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Preclinical Autistic disorder
- No development reported Metabolic syndrome