Research programme: Rac GTPase inhibitors - P2D BioscienceAlternative Names: PD-3766
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center; P2D Bioscience
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Rac GTP-binding protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lung disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Lung-disorders in USA
- 19 Jul 2011 Preclinical trials in Lung disorders in USA (unspecified route)