Research programme: tolerance-inducing therapeutics - MIVAC DevelopmentAlternative Names: CTA1R7K-COL-DD; CTA1R7K-X-DD
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MIVAC Development
- Class Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in Sweden (Intranasal)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in Sweden (Intranasal)
- 28 May 2011 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Sweden (Intranasal)