Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapeutics - Synthon/MIVAC
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MIVAC Development; Synthon Pharmaceuticals
- Class Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Multiple-sclerosis in Netherlands
- 01 Jun 2011 Early research in Multiple sclerosis in Sweden (unspecified route)