Formoterol/fluticasone propionate - Ache Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ache Laboratories
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Ethanolamines; Glucocorticoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2016 Ache withdraws a phase III trial for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease prior to enrolment in Brazil (NCT01393145)
- 15 Jul 2011 Clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Brazil (Inhalation)