At a glance
- Originator Farmak International
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Heterocyclic compounds
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza A virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-II for Influenza-A virus infections in Austria, Germany (PO)