AZD 2927Alternative Names: AZD2927
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atrial fibrillation
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2012 Discontinued - Phase-II for Atrial fibrillation in Norway (IV)
- 30 Jun 2012 Discontinued - Phase-II for Atrial fibrillation in Sweden (IV)
- 13 Jan 2012 AstraZeneca completes a phase II trial in Atrial fibrillation in Sweden & Norway (NCT01396226)