Research programme: pneumococcal conjugate vaccine - Merck/Serum Institute of India
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co; Serum Institute of India
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Pneumococcal-infections in Unknown (Parenteral)
- 04 Aug 2011 Early research in Pneumococcal infections (Parenteral)