SRT 3025Alternative Names: SRT-3025
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sirtris
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action SIRT1 protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus(In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO, Capsule)
- 23 Nov 2011 Sirtris completes enrolment in its phase I trial for Type 2 diabetes mellitus in USA (NCT01340911)
- 26 Jul 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (PO)