AGSCT 101Alternative Names: AG SCT101
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Essential hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Essential hypertension in South Korea (PO)
- 01 Jan 2011 Phase-III clinical trials in Essential hypertension in South Korea (PO)