Combination autologous stem cell therapy - TCA Cellular TherapyAlternative Names: MESENDO
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator TCA Cellular Therapy
- Class Cardiovascular therapies; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemia; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2011 Phase-II development is completed for Ischaemia (of the lower limb) in USA
- 27 Apr 2011 TCA Cellular Therapy completes enrolment in its phase II trial for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (NCT00790764)