Research programme: inflammation therapies - Cytos BiotechnologyAlternative Names: CYT 020 TNFQb
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Cytos Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Europe (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2011 Suspended - Preclinical for Inflammation in Europe (unspecified route)