ISIS 353512Alternative Names: ISIS-353512
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Isis Pharmaceuticals; Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides; Cardiovascular therapies
- Mechanism of Action C-reactive protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation