Research programme: liposome formulated vaccines - Telormedix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Telormedix
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Toll-like receptor 7 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Streptococcal-infections in Switzerland (Parenteral, Liposomal)
- 05 Sep 2011 Early research in Streptococcal infections in Switzerland (Parenteral)