Research programme: therapeutic human antibodies - Astellas Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Evec
- Developer Astellas Pharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Infections in Japan
- 05 Sep 2011 Preclinical trials in Infections in Japan (unspecified route)