S 44497Alternative Names: S44497
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 2015 No recent reports on development was identified - Phase-II for Solid tumours in Europe (IV) - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom, Spain, Germany (PO)
- 08 Sep 2011 S 44497 is still in phase II trials for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Spain