Research programme: ion channel modulators - Grunenthal/Xention
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Grunenthal; Xention
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Pain in United Kingdom
- 15 Feb 2011 Early research in Pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)