Research programme: pain and arthritis therapies - Sagene Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sagene Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Monoamine oxidase B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arthritis; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Arthritis in USA
- 13 Sep 2011 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)