Research programme: antibody-drug conjugates - Oxford BioTherapeutics/Seattle GeneticsAlternative Names: OX 004
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2014
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioTherapeutics; Seattle Genetics
- Class Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 May 2014 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 14 Sep 2011 Early research in Cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)