Research programme: dual angiotensin receptor antagonists/PPAR gamma agonists - KowaAlternative Names: K-21299
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kowa
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic nephropathies
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetic-nephropathies in Japan (PO)
- 14 Sep 2011 Preclinical trials in Diabetic nephropathies in Japan (PO)
- 14 Sep 2011 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Diabetic nephropathy presented at the 47th Annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD-2011)