AP 1100Alternative Names: AP-1100
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Ariel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cytoprotectives; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Haemorrhagic shock
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2011 Phase-I development is ongoing in USA