Mercaptopurine delayed-release - TevaAlternative Names: Delayed Release 6 mercaptopurine - Teva; Delayed Release 6 MP - Teva; DR 6MP
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Class Antineoplastics; Purines; Small molecules; Sulfhydryl compounds
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated