Research programme: Rel protein inhibitors - BioLineRx/Hebrew University of JerusalemAlternative Names: EDP 25
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Developer BioLineRx; Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial protein inhibitors; Proto-oncogene protein c-rel inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2013 Early research is ongoing in Israel
- 28 Sep 2011 Early research in Bacterial infections in Israel (unspecified route)