Research programme: chelating agents - NanotherapeuticsAlternative Names: Diethylenetriaminepentaacetate oral; DTPA oral; Pentetic acid oral
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nanotherapeutics
- Class Antidotes; Polyamines; Radioprotectives
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Radiation injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Radiation-injuries in USA (PO)
- 29 Sep 2011 Early research in Radiation injuries in USA (PO)