RG 7598Alternative Names: DFRF 4539A; RG7598
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Originator Genentech
- Class Auristatins; Cytostatics; Drug conjugates; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple myeloma (Refractory metastatic disease) in USA (IV)
- 01 Sep 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple myeloma (Refractory metastatic disease) in USA (IV)