MB 11316Alternative Names: MB11316
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Mazence
- Developer KT&G Life Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dry eyes
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2013 No development reported - Phase-II for Dry eyes in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2012 Mazence is now called KT&G Life Sciences