Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Fatty acids; Heptanoic acids; Pyrroles; Small molecules; Sulfhydryl compounds; Thioesters
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol ester transfer protein inhibitors; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Lipid-metabolism-disorders(In volunteers) in New Zealand
- 19 Sep 2011 Roche completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in New Zealand (NCT01363999)