OCV 501Alternative Names: OCV-501
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator International Institute of Cancer Immunology
- Developer Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2016 Otsuka completes enrolment in a phase II trial for Acute myeloid leukaemia (In the elderly, Prevention of relapse) in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan (NCT01961882)
- 08 Jun 2015 Phase-II clinical development is ongoing in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.
- 31 Oct 2014 Phase-II clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia (In the elderly, Prevention of relapse) in South Korea and Taiwan (SC)