Pegylated glucagon-like peptide 1 - Bio-KerAlternative Names: Peglyated GLP1 - Bio-Ker
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bio-Ker
- Class Glucagon-like peptides
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Italy (Parenteral)
- 07 Oct 2011 Pegylated glucagon-like peptide 1 - Bio-Ker is available for licensing as of 07 Oct 2011. http://www.multimedica.it