Research programme: non-catalytic site HIV integrase inhibitors - GileadAlternative Names: Non-catalytic site HIV integrase inhibitors - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Developer Gilead Sciences
- Mechanism of Action HIV integrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-infections in USA (PO)