Research programme: cancer and autoimmune disorder therapeutics - GliknikAlternative Names: CD20 Stradobody; GB-4542; Rituximab biobetter - Gliknik; Stradobodies™; Stradomers™
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Gliknik
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; CD20 antigen inhibitors; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing for Cancer and Autoimmune disorders in USA
- 03 Oct 2011 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2011 Gliknik receives SBIR grant from the National Cancer Institute for the development of monoclonal antibody-like compounds in Cancer