T 89Alternative Names: Cardiotonic Pills; Compound Danshen Dripping Pills; Danshen Plus; Dantonic Capsule; Salvtonic; T89; Tasly Danshen Plus Capsule
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Tianjin Tasly Pharmaceutical
- Developer Tasly Pharmaceutical Group; Tasly Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Class Herbal medicines; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Angina pectoris
- Phase III Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2016 Tasly Pharmaceuticals completes a phase III trial in Angina pectoris in USA, Belarus, Georgia, Mexico, Ukraine, Russia and Canada (PO) (NCT01659580)
- 01 May 2013 Phase-III clinical trials in Diabetic retinopathy in China (PO) (NCT02388984)
- 28 Feb 2013 Tasly Pharmaceuticals completes a phase I/II trial in Healthy Japanese volunteers in USA (NCT01679028)