Research programme: immune disorder therapeutics - OncobiologicsAlternative Names: ONS-1210; ONS-1220; ONS-3015
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Oncobiologics
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Drug conjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Inflammation mediator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Crohn's disease; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Aug 2013 Early research is ongoing in Crohn's disease, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid arthritis and Ulcerative colitis in USA
- 17 Oct 2011 Early research in Crohn's disease, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid arthritis and Ulcerative colitis in USA (Parenteral)