Research programme: neurological therapies - Eisai/Johns Hopkins University
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd; Johns Hopkins Brain Science Institute
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neurological-disorders in USA
- 17 Oct 2011 Early research in Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)