RST 001Alternative Names: RST-001
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wayne State University
- Developer RetroSense Therapeutics
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Retinitis pigmentosa