Research programme: autoimmune disease therapeutics - OPKO Health
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator OPKO Health
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pemphigus; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pemphigus in USA
- 17 Oct 2011 Preclinical trials in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)